MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Wonderful! A good use of excess summer squash!
- Ready In:
- 2 zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Cut Zucchini lengthwise and scoop out pulp.
- Steam 6 to 10 minutes.
- Saute pepper, celery onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
- Add water chestnuts, zucchini pulp, olives and tomatoes and saute 2 more minutes.
- Add spices and half the cheese. Mix and stuff into shells.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Top with rest of cheese and broil until cheese melts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION