Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake
photo by DeliciousAsItLooks
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 6 -8 cups fresh rhubarb, or
- 6 -8 cups frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 white cake mix (2 layer size)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- Put ingredients in a buttered 9 x 12 x 2-inch pan in even layers in the order that they are given - DO NOT MIX.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!