- Ready In:
- Purée strawberries in blender.
- Drain to remove seeds.
- Cook spaghetti according to package.
- Drain and toss with cheese.
- Heat butter and cream in a small saucepan.
- Place pasta in a sealable container, then add strawberries, followed by the butter sauce.
- Serve with additional cheese and garnish with mint, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Very busy nanny/au pair, working for a very rich and snooty family, in a very large home, in a very snooty village. Just in case my employer comes here, please don't ask where I am from, or I'll be sacked like the last nanny was. ;-) I take care of 4 gorgeous, and darling kids. 3 girls and a boy. The boy is the youngest (and my favorite). They are great children, very, very active. (Hyper) I love to cook. I guess that's a given, why else would I be here. Part of my job is also to prepare meals for the family. The more they like my food, the longer I get to stay. (just a little joke) On my day off, I usually go out to the cinema or some dance clubs with the other au pairs in this town. That's about it I think.