Strawberry Marshmallow Cake
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350.
- Generously grease a 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over bottom of pan.
- In a bowl, combine mashed stawberries and gelatin and set aside.
- Make cake batter according to package directions.
- Spread batter over marshmallows in pan.
- Spoon strawberry mixture evenly over batter.
- bake at 350 for 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. DO NOT OVER BAKE.
- Place cake on wire rack to cool.
- When cake is cool you can invert on platter and serve with whpped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Last night I dreamt about this cake; my mother, who passed away this year, made it for my us kids all the time because we absolutely loved it. Today when looking for the recipe I found it right away, thanks so much for posting it, I'm stopping at the store tonight to pick up the ingredients. You have made my dream come true.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Redford, Michigan and I love to cook and bake.I have been married for 28 yrs and have a 27 yr old son and a 8 yr golden retriever. Both he and my husband make good guinea pigs. The women I work with are also gald to critique my experiments. I found this site by "accident" and have been hooked ever since.