Strawberry Ice "cream"
- Ready In:
1 1/2 cup
- Place frozen strawberries in food chopper (I use the ultimate chopper, even chops the berry seeds) and chop until the strawberries are frozen crystals.
- Add powdered milk, 2-3 tablespoons of water, sugar and vanilla.
- Pulse chopper until mixture is consistency of ice cream.
- You may have to add little more of the water and pulse more to get the consistency you like.
- This is more the consistency of "soft serve" ice cream rather than the hard kind in the freezer section.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is excellent. I used my blender and, although it was loud, it worked very well. I needed 4 tbsp. of water all together to get the consistency I wanted. Almost the consistency and taste of a strawberry milkshake. I make a lot of smoothies and the difference in taste with this one is the dry milk instead of regular milk. A great find. Thanks!