Strawberry Belgian Waffles Recipe
photo by ElizabethKnicely
- Ready In:
- Remove stems from strawberries and cut up.
- Take 1/2 of the strawberries and puree in food processor or blender.
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Separate eggs.
- Beat egg whites until they peak.
- Beat egg yolks in large bowl until smooth.
- Add flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and vanilla to egg yolks and beat just until smooth.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mix into hot waffle iron.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Put sugar into a cold mixing bowl and add cold whipping cream.
- Whisk until the cream gets stiff peaks.
- Drizzle waffles with strawberry puree and top with strawberries.
- Place whipped cream on top of waffles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!