Strawberry Banana Pudding
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A creamy banana pudding with fresh strawberries and bananas and crunchy vanilla wafers.
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant banana pudding mix
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 4 chopped bananas
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- Prepare banana and vanilla pudding together in a bowl. In a glass serving dish put down one even layer of wafer cookies, another even layer of strawberries,a even layer of bananas and a even layer of pudding about a half inch to an inch thick. Repeat until dish is filled. To do the top layer add bananas, strawberries and wafers into a neat desired design. Chill and eat within 24 hours. If making ahead, prepare each ingredient but don't put it together until ready to serve or cookies and fruit can become soggy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION