Strawberries and Cream Mug Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons strawberry yogurt, well stirred
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup fresh sliced strawberry, and whipped cream for serving
- Coat the inside of the mug lightly with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix the egg, yogurt, vegetable oil, baking powder, extract, sugar and flour in a small bowl until completely smooth.
- Fill the mug to halfway full and place it in the microwave. Bake it for 1:30 or 2 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean. Top with strawberries and whipped cream and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a stay at home mom with a 3 year old son, and a student studying for my bachelors in environmental science.</p> <p>I learned how to cook from watching my Grandmother Dee growing up, as well as watching culinary shows after school. My first 'real' culinary try, was creme brulee at age 14, which tasted good but alot like flan.</p> <p>I have alot of my Grandmothers old cookbooks, including a Betty Crocker Recipe Box filled with recipe cards from the 1960's. I LOVE LOVE LOVE vintage cookbooks!</p> <p>Food is definitely a pleasure for me, and I love to change others opinions on eating. I also encourage others to try new things! My passions are science, music, and art--as well as any DIY project!</p>