Stolen Zesty Chicken Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
"No Peek Chicken" meets the seasonings from Yooper's "To Die for Crockpot Roast" (#27208)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope dry turkey gravy mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 ounce vodka (optional)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can baby peas, drained (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix water, vodka, Ranch, Italian and Turkey gravy in a 9x14 casserole dish or oven safe pan, making sure that dry ingredients dissolve completely.
- Mix in rice and peas.
- Place chicken breasts on top and sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made this for dinner tonight. Well, my husband did. I left everything pre-measured and ready, and he put it together for me in 10 minutes. Into the oven, so when I came home I made veggies and rolls. We really like it-and I definately liked the fact that it can be made right in the serving dish-hate washing dishes!I have a big family so I used 6 chicken breasts, 2 cups of rice and 4 cups of water. It was yummy. Next time, I think I will make it with frozen peas, the canned peas looked sad to me. But it was easy and yummy!Reply
see 4 more