Stew Beef Casserole
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 1 lb stewing beef
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup (1 can)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Lipton Onion Soup Mix (1 packet)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup, Lipton onion soup, and the water.
- Add the stew beef to the soup mixture.
- Place in a casserole dish, medium size. Not to big because the gravy will evaporate. The perfect size would be one that the ingredients will almost fit to the top.
- Place a lid on the casserole dish.
- Slow roast in the oven for about 3 hours. The casserole is done when the meat is tender enough to break apart with a fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very good! So easy. I boiled beef first (20 minutes) then drained. (Just a personal preference with all meat casseroles.) Then followed recipe. Served over mashed potatoes...we LOVED it. The gravy was perfect. Next time, if I don't plan to serve it over potatoes, I may cut down on the amount of onion soup mix I use.<br/>Thanks!