Stevia Pumpkin Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup low-fat evaporated milk
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and pumpkin purée together. Add rest of the dried ingredients and whisk together while slowly pouring in the evaporated milk.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes on 390°F (200°), then reduce oven to 350°F (180°C) and bake for another 45-60 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in refrigerator overnight.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love trying new recipes and foods. I especially love to bake, with quick breads being my favorite food to experiment with. My favorite meal is breakfast, and I love trying new flavor combinations for oatmeal. </p>