Steamed Corn With Basil Butter
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
6 ears of corn
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons whipped butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 6 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
- Combine the first four ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until blended. Set aside.
- Arrange the corn in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam for 10 to 15 minutes or until corn is tender. Remove corn from the steamer; spread the butter mixture over the corn and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!