Squash Blossom Frittata
- Ready In:
- 3 -4 squash blossoms, per person
- 1 -2 baby squash, per person
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash milk
- 2 green onions
- asiago cheese
- chopped parsley, and (optional)
- sniped chives (optional)
- salt & pepper
- Pick 3 to 4 squash blossoms and 1 or 2 baby yellow or green summer squash per person: rinse blossoms well and drain on paper towels.
- Beat 4 eggs with a little milk; add fresh chopped parsley and chives, if using.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a nonstick pan, saute a little butter and cook 2 green onions and thinly sliced baby squash just until soft; then QUICKLY saute the blossoms for about 30 seconds and remove from pan.
- Pour egg mixture into pan(Skillet) that can be put under broiler, sprinkle and arrange the onions, squash and blossoms on top and cook over low to medium heat until almost set. Sprinkle with Asiago cheese and put under broiler until lightly puffed and browned, enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!