Grilled Turkey Lentil Burger
photo by staff writer
- Ready In:
- Crumble the BOU Cube in a sauce pan — add water and whisk. Add the soaked red lentils & bring to a boil.
- Lower to a simmer & cook for 4-5 minutes — Lentils will be al dente.
- Pour into a bowl, then cover and cool completely under refrigeration for 3 hours.
- *TURKEY BURGER*.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal portions — then form the burger (about ½ inch thick).
- Season with Java Rub.
- Grill 6 minutes each side to an internal temp of 165°F.
- Serve on a grilled warm whole wheat bun with dijonnaise, lettuce, fresh slice of tomato & a slice of red onion.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!