Spinach, Ricotta and Vegetable Frittata
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Fry the onion in the olive oil until golden and slightly crispy - about 10 minutes.
- Blanch the sliverbeet in boiling water for 2 minutes and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the sliverbeet, ricotta and cornichons. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Seperate the eggs and beat the whites until they form stiff peaks.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk the egg yolks together then fold them into the beaten eggwhites.
- Lightly grease a 2-Litre oven-proof casserols dish. Pour in half the egg mixture, then the onions, capsicums and ricotta mixture.
- Top with remaining egg.
- Cook in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Living in Australia means we get to savour different cuisines and it's so much fun trying new things, only sometimes no-one else wants to try them with me:( I like music, art, singing (much to the chagrin of those around me), hiking, writing and most definitely shopping!