Spinach Ravioli With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh spinach-cheese ravioli
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 1⁄4 cups diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Boil the ravioli according to package directions.
- Place remaining ingredients in a blender, cover and puree.
- Heat the sauce to you desired temp and serve over ravioli.
- Another great freezer dinner kit!
- Leave ravioli in bags they come in, frozen.
- Blend the ingredients just like above, just don't heat. Place in a large freezer bag, lay flat in your freezer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!