Spinach Chicken Breast
photo by Missi cook
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken breasts (thawed or fresh)
- 1 small garlic clove (smaller the better when serving only 2 people)
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 0.25 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed enough to chop)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- 3 pinches tarragon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- fettuccine pasta (2 servings, Unless you want extra. Noodles of your choice)
- Put water in a medium/small pot on the stove and add noodles when the water comes to a boil.
- Start frying the chicken breasts in a TBSP of oil (olive or your choice) as you cut the garlic and onions.
- Saute the onions and garlic in the same pan. (Don't forget to stir the noodles!).
- Add the spinach when the onions and garlic are almost browning.
- Cook until spinach is hot and chicken is cooked and browning.
- Turn down heat to 3 or 4 and add parmesan, tarragon and lemon juice.
- Serve over noodles and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My sister and I are trying new recipes while she is here. This one is excellent! Next time I make this I will add more lemon juice, tarragon, and garlic. Just for fun I will also be adding sliced fresh mushrooms, crisp fried and crumbled bacon and more garlic. "We are a "louder" flavored family. Just leaving this recipe alone is still a wonderful and exciting new dish! You are missing out if you don't try this one!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hey! I'm a 16 year old who loves to cook! My last name is k...o...c...h said like cook...so maybe it's in my name genes! :) I don't want to pursue cooking but rather just as a side favourite hobby...but anyway. If you have any ideas or great recipes, plz let me know. Thanks for all your recipes!