Spicy Salmon Teriyaki With Sesame Oil
photo by Emma Pham
- Ready In:
- 1hr 8mins
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons sweet rice wine (for cooking, mirin)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Marinate salmon in sauce for one hour in fridge.
- To cook salmon, heat oil in pan; cook salmon each side until brown. Pour remainder of marinade over salmon, add a teaspoon of cornstarch to pan, and cook salmon until done. Serve with white rice, slice of lemon and green vegetable.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!