Spicy Golden Beets
photo by Catnip46
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs golden beets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika or 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 -3 tablespoons parsley flakes (optional)
- Peel and cube golden beets.
- In mixing bowl add vegetable oil, salt & pepper, cumin, paprika and parsley (if using).
- Add in beets and mix thoroughly until beets are well covered with oil mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil. Spread beets on top of foil in single layer.
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my fur babies who I spoil rotten and in return they give me unconditional love. I have 2 cats and 3 dogs,? I just adopted a 13 yr toy poodle. Both cats were adopted also. All of them are very affectionate and very well behaved. I have been so blessed to have these? beautiful animals in my life.</p> 8726752"