Spicy Corn and Cheese Dip
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 -4 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Prepare a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat butter in skillet until melted.
- Add salt, pepper, corn, red pepper, onion, jalapeno, and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are softened.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheese, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
- When veggies are softened, remove from heat and stir into the cheese mixture.
- Pour dip into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until dip is bubbly and brown.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!