My DH came across this recipe and wants me to make it for him.
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 ounces catfish fillets
- serve with salsa
- Combine garlic, salt, black and red peppers, paprika and oil in a small bowl. Press pepper mixture onto catfish.
- Place fillets in a baking pan and broil until opaque in the center, 6 to 8 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION