Special Twice Baked Potatoes
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- Scrub potatoes, dry and pierce.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 1 hour on rack w/o foil (or cook in the microwave).
- Melt butter and saute onion until clear and tender.
- Halve potatoes lengthwise.
- Scoop out the pulp leaving shells intact.
- Mash potatoes; add red pepper, salt, black pepper, butter, onion and cheese.
- Beat in enough milk for fluffy consistency.
- Fill 6 to 8 of the shells. Pile high and score tops with a fork.
- Bake in hot oven until tops are lightly brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!