Spanish-Style Cauliflower Salad
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives, cut into small wedges
- 2 cups raw cauliflower, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup vinaigrette, to taste (or your favorite salad dressing)
- lettuce leaf, for serving
- Combine olives, cauliflower, peppers, pimientos, onion and salt in a large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette and mix lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Just before serving, toss gently to combine ingredients.
- Spoon cauliflower mixture onto lettuce leaves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!