Spaghetti With Lime Chicken
This was originally spaghetti with lemon chicken from the free gournet recipes site, but I can't leave a recipe alone and always have to add my own touches. Prep time and cook time approx. and doesn't include chicken cooking time.
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons bottled lime juice (or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (or parsley, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked according to the package instructions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- *I cut the chicken into small bite sized pieces and then cook it in a pan sprayed with cooking spray or with a small amount of butter and lemon pepper. You can use chicken cooked in water and then use the broth from the chicken. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cornstarch, broth, lime juice, mustard, garlic and salt. Mix well.
- In a large skillet, cook cornstarch mixture until thickened. Add chicken strips. Cook until heated through. Sprinkle cilantro or parsley over top. Toss with cooked spaghetti.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION