Italian Olive Salad
- Ready In:
- 48hrs 15mins
- 1 (10 ounce) jar olives or (10 ounce) jar pimento stuffed olives
- 1 (16 ounce) can ripe olives, pitted or (16 ounce) can pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (3 ounce) bottle capers
- 1⁄2 bunch celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, in my house this is optional
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Drain olives, capers and artichokes.
- Coarsely chop.
- Add parsley, celery, garlic and oregano and olive oil.
- Stir to mix.
- Put in refrigerator for at least 2 days.
- Will last for several weeks in the refrigerator.
- Great on italian hoagies or muffletas or spooned on top of a green salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!