Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti #Ragu
Ragú® Recipe Contest Entry. This is a hearty, comforting recipe that can be enjoyed as is, or easily adapted with your own ingredients to fit any tastes!
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Ragú® Pasta Sauce
- 4 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, and remove seeds.
- Place the spaghetti squash upside down so the rind is facing upwards in a microwave safe dish.
- Add ½ inch of water to the dish, and microwave for 8 minutes, or until the squash is soft.
- Slice Italian sausage into ½ inch pieces and brown the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain the pasta and stir in the Ragu pasta sauce and Italian sausage. Use a fork to separate the spaghetti squash strands and add them to the pasta mixture.
- Transfer to a 9x13 dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION