Sunday/ Any Day Spaghetti #Ragu
photo by bellasbanquet
- Ready In:
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 4 hot Italian sausage links
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Ragú® Pasta Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions for al dente.
- Cut sausages about ½ inch pieces. In a large skillet on medium heat cook sausage until browned on all sides (3-4 minutes), deglaze pan with wine and let cook a couple of minutes, stir in Ragu® Sauce and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- In a small fry pan add breadcrumbs and toast on medium low heat for a couple of minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Take off the heat add in garlic and parsley and mix together. Set aside.
- In a frying pan with butter, on medium heat, cook eggs to over easy.
- Place cooked and drained spaghetti into pan with Ragu® Sauce and stir to combine, place on serving plate/plates. Top spaghetti with toasted breadcrumbs then eggs. Serve and Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!