- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce, your choice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning, divided in half
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese or 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until beef is no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Combine meat sauce into the noodles.
- In a small bowl, mix egg, cream cheese, sour cream, and parm until blended; stir in green onions. In a greased 9x13-in. baking dish, layer the spaghetti/meat mixture, cream cheese mixture, and top with remaining meat mixture. Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake until cheese is bubbly, 5-10 minutes longer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation