- Cook spaghetti for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender but still firm.
- Drain well.
- Return spaghetti to saucepan.
- Stir in egg and Parmesan cheese. In a medium skillet, cook ground beef, onion, green pepper, garlic and fennel till meat is browned and onion is tender.
- Drain fat. Stir in tomato sauce and oregano; heat through.
- Spray a 9" pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press spaghetti mixture onto bottom and up sides of pie plate, forming a crust. Spread cottage cheese on bottom and up sides of crust. Spread meat mixture over cottage cheese. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 350 for 20 to 25 minutes or till bubbly.