Soymilk Whipped Cream
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
And you thought you'd never get to eat anything this scrumptious again. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan").
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk
- 2 -4 tablespoons artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the milk, sweetener, vanilla, and cornstarch.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil while the blender is running.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for 1 hour before using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more