Southwest Smothered Chicken
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- Flatten chicken to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle both sides with cumin and cayenne.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile combine corn, and salsa, and spoon over chicken.
- Top with cheese and jalapenos.
- Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Top each with chicken breast, and a dollop of sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>