Sorbet -- No Ice Cream Maker Needed!
Recipe source: Prevention (March 2010)
- Ready In:
- 1 lb frozen strawberries (or your favorite frozen fruit)
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt (I use non-fat plain yogurt)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (I use splenda)
- Put everything in your food processor and puree until creamy, you may need to add a bit of water (1 tablespoon at a time).
- Serve immediately or freeze.
- ***If you freeze this you may need to allow the sorbet to thaw for 10-15 minutes at room temp before serving.***.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Excellent! I used vanilla yogurt and a combo raspberries and blueberries. Loved the color! Will making this again. Can't wait until the summer when my fresh garden crop of strawberries comes in. The strawberries in the stores now are red on outside and white on inside, which are not very sweet. Made for Veg 'N Swap tag 2/2012.