Sole with Parsley & Mint.
- Ready In:
- cooking spray
- 1 lb fillet of sole (or other thin fish fillets)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon light margarine
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine (regular or nonalcoholic)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat broiler. Lightly spray a broiler pan and rack with vegetable oil spray.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. Put fish on rack.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, mint, oil, and garlic. Rub pastelike mixture on fish.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For sauce, heat margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, swirling to coat bottom.
- Saute green onion for 1 to 2 minutes; add pan juices from fish and remaining sauce ingredients. Heat thouroughly. Pour over fish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!