Smoky Roasted Red Pepper Spread
photo by Karen R.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- Shred the cheddar and gouda cheeses in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until combined.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!