" Smokers" (Hot Pickled Peppers)
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 30mins
- WEARING GLOVES, wash peppers and cut into bite size pieces. Leave seeds in every 6th or 8th pepper depending on how hot you want them.
- Add peppers and brine together in kettle or glass bowl. DO NOT USE ANYTHING PLASTIC IN THIS MIXTURE - BOWLS OR SPOONS!
- Stir and let stand over night. Continue to stir whenever you get the opportunity.
- In each jar add one clove of garlic in bottom of jar and fill each jar with pepper/brine mixture. Add second clove of garlic to the top of jar.
- Keep refrigerated if not canned!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!