Amazingly easy and an awesome gift! You can use red and green smarties for Christmas, pastel colors for Easter, etc. Prep and Cook time does not include cooling time.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or 2 cups milk chocolate melting wafers
- 2 packages smarties candies or 2 packages M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Spread out chocolate chips in a 9x12 inch baking pan.
- Place in oven heated to 150 degrees.
- Stir every 5 minutes until chocolate is melted.
- Spread out evenly to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle Smarties on top.
- Cool completely.
- Break apart and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION