Slow-Cooker Round Steak Tacos
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 15mins
- 28 ounces fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, fat trimmed
- 6 fajita-style flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained (optional)
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded (optional)
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- 1 cup salsa (optional)
- In slow-cooker, combine tomatoes, vinegar and chili powder. Add beef; cover and heat on LOW 10 to 12 hours.
- Shred meat using two forks and place in serving bowl.
- If desired, serve on tortillas with olives, lettuce, cheese and salsa.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!