Mexican Flank Steak Tacos
photo by Vseward Chef-V
- Ready In:
- In a large bowl, marinate the steak in the juice of the two limes, a small handful of cilantro, garlic pepper (or garlic powder and black pepper), and a generous pour of extra virgin olive oil. Flip the steak and season the other side.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to marinate for at least an hour or two.
- Grill the steak for 8-10 minutes on each side, until medium-rare (or medium, if desired). Let the steak rest off the grill for 15-20 minutes.
- Thinly slice, and chopped into pieces if desired.
- Place in warm or fried corn tortillas and served with your favorite taco toppings. I like lettuce, onion, avocado and salsa myself ;).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't think there's anything better than spending time with family and friends and enjoying delicious food together. I just love food. I love reading about food, writing about food, cooking food and.. not surprisingly, eating food. My latest passion is food-photography! I'm still learning a lot, but I'm trying to post photos with all my recipes and reviews. I read recipe books, magazines and food blogs like novels. I get such satisfaction when someone enjoys a meal or dessert that I have prepared. It is the biggest compliment to me when my family and friends rave about my cooking. There are so many terrific recipes on this site. If I'm looking for something, I'm sure to find it here. I do have stacks of my own favorite recipes which I am slowly but surely getting in my cookbooks here . I have had so many awesome reviews and fabulous photos taken of my recipes... I try to thank everyone personally .. I sincerely appreciate each and every review and or comment left. I know it takes time to photograph and upload photos - So I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding and trying my recipes and taking the extra effort...