Slow Cooker Chicken & Gnocchi Soup
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
1 1/2 cups servings
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken thighs, cut up into bite sized pieces (boneless & skinless)
- 1 cup julienne carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 (32 ounce) carton chicken broth (4 cups)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package gnocchi (not frozen)
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen sweet peas, thawed
- In 10 inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Spray 3-4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray (or use slow cooker liner). In cooker, mix chicken and remaining ingredients EXCEPT for gnocchi & peas.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Increase heat setting to High. Stir in gnocchi & peas. Cover, cook about 30 minutes longer or until gnocchi and peas are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am not a very interesting person. I like to cook, I like to eat, and I love my husband Rick and my son Hugh. Thats pretty much it when it comes to me, that and an obsession for cats, especially our 2, Bunny & Bindy Sue. We live in Lake Dallas, TX, and have been married since August 16th, 2003. Hugh was born October 19th, 2009. Rick and I met on the internet in September 2001, and when we were married I moved from NJ where I grew up, to the big, scary, strange city of Dallas. There are things I like about Dallas and things I don't. I am definitely homesick for some real NY style pizza.</p>