Skillet Peanut Butter Fudge
- Ready In:
1 8x8 sq pan
- Combine sugar, milk and margarine in ur nonstick electric skillet.
- Set control dial at 300 deg.
- Bring to boil and boil 5 minute.
- ,stirring constantly.
- Turn skillet off.
- Add marshmallows, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until marshmallows and peanut butter are melted and blended.
- Turn into a buttered 8-in square pan.
- Cool before cutting.
- Makes 2 lbs.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm disable now for a couple years. I was in sales for 25 years and was a policeman for 5 years before that and just floated around a few years before that. I've been married to the same gal for 30 years, got two sons and two grandchildren. I got into the recipe seen and have got hooked on it, I'm not a cook but I'm learning as I go. Enjoy reading the different recipes.