Skillet Cordon Bleu
I invented this when my husband wanted Chicken Cordon Bleu but I didn't have any time.
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- cooking spray
- 4 slices swiss cheese (your cheese preference)
- 4 slices deli baked ham or 4 slices honey-roasted ham
- Wet chicken with water, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and brown chicken.
- Cook until done.
- Place cheese on top of chicken breast, and fold ham on top of cheese.
- Cook until cheese melts.
- hint: browned chicken breasts can be put in a casserole before adding cheese and ham and placed in 300 degree oven to hold for serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION