Simply Pineapple Shake
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
2 large glasses
- 1⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk, cold (who would want it warm? lol)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (I used frozen vanilla yogurt)
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process untils smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used fat-free milk, and some ice cream, (a pineapple kind) and whirled and twirled the pineapple chunks into the blender, and had the taste of heaven right in my glass. I made two for us, and we sat on the porch and just took a minute to gather our breath, rest a bit, and get ready to go for the afternoon. Thanks for bringing some brightness into our afternoon ahead on the farm. Made for *Potluck* Tag game October 2009
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm one of the original members of RecipeZaar and an active member in the old forums. I loved meeting so many wonderful people from across the globe in what were truly amazing forums and during events on the site which encouraged interaction. I miss those forums and am saddened that this is now just another recipe collection site. I will always come back here as I have so many recipes saved of my own and tried many gems. I hope you are able to find something you like.</p>