Simple Vanilla Buttercream
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
standard ...add flavorings
- Ready In:
- 7⁄8 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 6 -8 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Add 6 cups of confectioners’ sugar, the vanilla, and the milk.
- Beat on low speed until creamy.
- Gradually add the remaining confectioners’ sugar, a little at a time, until the frosting is thick and creamy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION