Simple Steak Rub
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Rub on meat as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, in California. I am now a stay at home mom after trying desperately for 9 years. With the love and generosity of my sister-in-law who acted as our surrogate we now have a beautiful little boy, Ian. I love to camp and go jet skiing with my husband and our families. We have a wonderful chihuahua named Swiffy! She is always making us laugh. We enjoy spending time with our many nieces and nephews. I am an avid reader and I'm addicted to reality television!</p>