- Ready In:
- 1 lb bay scallop
- 2 tablespoons flour, fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Mix Old Bay seasoning into flour.
- Roll scallops in flour.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add scallops; sauté 2 1/2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Serve with rice pilaff or roasted potatoes and asparagus.
Join The Conversation
Made for ZWT5. YUMMY. The flavors were delicicious and tasty morsels. I did add in 2 tbsp to the oil as my scallops were sticking but I am so ok with that to get the results. Added in a large clove of garlic as well in last 2 min to zip it a bit. Tossed over pasta and fresh steamed brocolli, zuchinni, onions, and carrots. Thank you. pic to follow