Simple Cornbread Muffins
photo by Jiya Ann
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fine cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- First mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl using a big whisk.
- Now mix the wet ingredients separately in another bowl.
- Combine the wet mixture into the dry and mix gently.
- Do not mix the batter too much.
- Pour the batter into greased muffin tin using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Passionate about cooking. Love experimenting with recipes in my kitchen...learning in progress! My interest in cooking is greatly influenced by my Mom and my loved family and my foodie hubby