Shrimp Scampi Skewers
- Ready In:
- Combine shrimp, onions, lemon juice and garlic in medium bowl. Cover and marinate 10 minutes.
- Alternately thread shrimp, onions and lemon slices on skewers*. Grill or broil, turning once and spraying with 10 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray Original, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Just before serving, spray with remaining 10 Sprays.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
- Nutrition Information per serving: Calories 130, Calories From Fat 20, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 2g, Cholesterol 170mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 24g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 8%, Iron 20%.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!