Shrimp & Sausage Boil
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 8 tablespoons old bay original seasoning
- 3 (3 ounce) boxes zatarain's shrimp and crab boil
- 1 (4 ounce) bottle zatarain's liquid shrimp and crab boil
- 3 medium onions
- 3 whole lemons
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 6 ears corn (Sliced into 3's)
- 1 (1 lb) bag mini carrot
- 2 -3 lbs shrimp (70-75 count)
- 4 -5 lbs sausage
- 2 lbs scallops (optional)
- Fill 30 quart Stock Pot Half Full with Water and start Heating Pot. I recommend using a Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer, Perforated Basket with Propane Regulator. Add Garlic, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Old Bay Seasoning, Zatarain's Dry and Liquid Boils, Onions and Lemons. Once Boiling Add Potatoes and Carrots. After 5-10 Minutes Add Sausage. Wait 10-12 Minutes and Add Corn. Wait 5-7 Minutes and Add Shrimp. After 5-7 Minutes Drain and Serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!