Shrimp Fondue With White Wine
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated (Cooper Sharp is the BEST)
- 2⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 cup green onion, finely chopped (tops only)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine or 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 loaf French bread
- Add all ingredients (except shrimp and bread) into crock pot.
- Cover and cook 1 hour on High.
- About 10 minutes before the cooking is done, cut bread into 1 inch cubes.
- Reduce heat to Low and add shrimp before serving; stir well to combine and allow to heat up before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
The most defining trait in my life is that I am a mother to two wonderful boys (Tyler, 20 and Zayden, 9). I live in the little college town of Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania. It is the most wonderful place to live as it's nestled in the Appalachian Mountains and along the beautiful Susquehanna River. Seeing that we live in Central Pennsylvania, our family is also a bunch of HARDCORE Penn State Nittany Lion fans! We are...PENN STATE! I was lucky enough to be given tickets to see Joe Paterno win his 400th game as the head coach of the football team. I cried like I did when my children were born. The other love of my life is cooking. I didn't really start trying to cook until I was 20, but believe me I have made up for lost time! I absolutely adore baking and I do it whenever I can. I love making Christmas cookies and I have begun hosting our extended families at our home for Thanksgiving and Easter dinners. So far so good. I love food.com because it allows me to expand my culinary skills and my recipe box with ideas from other people like me. There is something for everyone and I have been a loyal member since 2005. I hope you enjoy my recipes and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.