Shrimp Dilly Dilly
- Ready In:
- Spray a non-stick skillet with non-stick spray that is butter flavored.
- Shell and devein the shrimp and rinse them under cold running water (or buy them shelled and cleaned.).
- Heat the skillet over moderate heat. When it is heated add the shrimp. Cook, covered, turning the shrimp once, until they are pink (about 3 to 5 minutes. Do not overcook!
- Remove shrimp from the heat and sprinkle them with the Tabasco, Worcestershire, dill, and lemon juice. Stir well and serve hot. I like to double the sauce so there is plenty.
- To serve: This entree goes well with boxed yellow (saffron) rice and a green or red vegetable.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!